LPG ISO TANK CONTAINER
TiApm tank containers are designed and approved to transport LPG by road, sea, railway and inland waterways as per ISO, IMDG, RID and ADR (UIC/CSC approval). Tank containers offer following flexibility features:
- International transport with custom seal, worldwide valid approval.
- Intermodal transport: no need to transfer LPG from refinery to end user, the container can be loaded in the product source and unloaded at final destination.
- Safe transport thanks to a worldwide valid certification system, uniform also for periodic test and repair procedures.
- It is possible to directly connect it to a production line – for instance, it’s quite common to work with ISO containers in conjunction with a LPG cylinders mobile filling system.
- Space saving – up to 5 units can be piled up when full, 9 when empty.
- Simple and quick solution in case a bigger storage capacity is temporarily needed.
- It can also be equipped with transfer & metering plant for standard LPG distribution in bulk.